[Berlin] International Blockchain and Smart Contracts Summit: BitRent today announced that it took part as a sponsor in the Summit in Berlin 27-28 February 2018.
The event featured industry thought leaders including BitRent’s founder Dmitriy Starovoitov and Chief Compliance Officer Viktor Syzonenko.
BSCS explored the developing and most cutting-edge blockchain technologies with 20+ speakers and more than 1000 attendees from across the world.
Industries including Automotive – Mobility – Banking – Telecoms – Energy – Real Estate were set to face a paradigm shift by integrating disruptive blockchain technologies.
Everyone at the BSCS has an amazing chance to learn from the European Commission, European Central Bank, European Parliament, ING, London Stock Exchange Group, Commerzbank, Telekom, Daimler Trucks, Daimler Real Estate.
Some of the featured topics:
Where are the Blockchain Regulations in Europe heading to?
- Get exclusive insights from the European Commission
- The role and relevance of Distributed Ledger Technology from a Regulatory Perspective seen by the European Central Bank
- Blockchain as a New Trust Movement @ the European Parliament
Blockchain Use Cases in Banking
- ING presenting their DLT Program and PoCs
- London Stock Exchange Group giving their view on Blockchain from a Financial Infrastructure Provider
- Commerzbank showing der implemented PoC
Cross-Industry Use Cases
- Telekom presents on Inter-Carrier Roaming as a Use Case for Blockchain
- See how Daimler Trucks implements Blockchain to change their Freight Transportation
- Solutions on how Blockchain disrupts the Real Estate Industry presented by Daimler Real Estate
Here’s what they said about BSCS:
“Very valuable, an exciting mix of industries“– Deutsche Bank
“Great conference, great speakers, very good insights” – Datev eG
“Excellent networking opportunities” – Swiss Life
“Great! A wide range of topics. I will definitely take another closer look at some of the solutions” – Enovos
“Extremely relevant convergence of Energy, Finance, and IoT sectors” – TüV Rheinland Service GmbH
Apart from the mentioned above industries, BitRent was excited to represent the construction sector at the summit. Its founder Dmitriy Starovoitov and Chief Compliance Officer Victor Syzonenko spoke about current construction realia – its ups and downs – and what solutions BitRent offers to this challenging yet inefficient sector of the worldwide economy.
Mr. Starovoitov made an official presentation of the BitRent platform, while Mr. Syzonenko’s focused on the Unity Towers – the first construction project on the platform. He also pointed to the fact that BitRent code and Smart Contracts are already available at our GitHub.
To find out more please visit our website.
You can also meet us at the following conferences:
- 23.02 Crypto Yacht, Dubai International Marine Club (UAE)
- 27.02 Blockchain & Bitcoin conference, Minsk (Belarus)
- 01.03. International Blockchain Summit , Moscow (Russia)
- 03.03. Blockchain conference in China (to be specified later)
- 04-05.03 World Blockchain Token Summit, Dubai (UAE)
- 07.03 BitcoinCRE, New York (USA)
- 10.03 CryptoInvestorShow, London (GB)