Coimatic Project is hereby informing all Coimatic 2.0 Coin Holders of it intent in moving to Ethereum Platform. This movement requires all Coimatic 2.0 Coin holders/investors to take part in swapping their Coimatic 2.0 to Coimatic 3.0 Token because the project team will no longer Provide support for Coimatic 2.0, it will also be scrapped from all exchanges after complete swapping to Coimatic 3.0. This Swapping process has since started from September 29, 2017, and will close in 7 days from today.
[Note: This is a press release.]
How to Swap Coimatic 2.0 Coin to Coimatic 3.0 Token
Follow these simple steps to swap out your Coimatic 2.0 coins for Coimatic 3.0 tokens:
- Visit www.c-cex.com
- Log in to your account there. If you don’t have an account you will need to register for one
- Click Ledger by the left hand side
- Search for CTIC2 in the box where it says ‘filter’. Coimatic 2 will be displayed there.
- If you already have a Coimatic 2.0 address shown there just copy it. If you don’t have an address, click to create a new Coimatic 2.0 address and then copy that address
- Go to your Coimatic 2.0 desktop wallet or any exchange like cryptopia, coinexchange.io, yobit or novaexchange where you have your Coimatic 2.0 coins
- Send all your Coimatic 2.0 to the address you copied from www.c-cex.com and leave it there
- After everyone has sent his/her Coimatic 2.0 to c-cex.com or when the deadline for swapping reaches, c-cex will automatically swap your Coimatic 2.0 coins for Coimatic 3.0 tokens
- After the swapping, you can then send back your Coimatic 3.0 token to any exchange you wish to
- Note that after the swapping you cannot send Coimatic 3.0 to a Coimatic 2.0 address. A new Coimatic 3.0 wallet address will be on the exchange to which you should send to
If you have any questions or problems, please visit the official announcement thread on BitcoinTalk and post your questions there.
Images courtesy of Coimatic
Let’s block ads! (Why?)