Cryptocurrency payment is becoming more and more popular because of its convenience and simplicity. However, there are mainly two reasons why it is not widely used: unclear legal status and the fact that the majority of people do not have an opportunity to make use of such payments. But this situation is about to gradually change. Thanks to Crypt2Pos – a platform that allows shops to connect their POS terminals to the cryptocurrency systems to accept payments in cryptocurrency and give customers the opportunity to pay for goods and services in cryptocurrency via a mobile application. In this case, salesmen get cryptocurrency in their cryptocurrency wallet or bank account.
The Crypt2Pos platform can be used for the following operations:
– payments by cryptocurrency at any point where POS terminals are connected to the Crypt2Pos platform;
– transfers to cryptocurrency wallets or bank cards;
– conversion of various types of cryptocurrency;
The platform provides a number of functions for its clients that are available for use with mobile devices:
– payment for goods or services at any stores;
– a favorable exchange rate of virtual money;
– the ability to make direct transactions, payment through QR code with a minimum commission for cryptocurrency transactions.
Advantages of Crypt2Pos platform
– ability to make payments with the most popular cryptocurrencies, with use of blockchain.info mobile wallet;
– usage of the best mining pools (faster transactions in Bitcoin);
– the lowest commission for the exchange of cryptocurrency;
– a possibility of launching various financial products and services on the basis of the project;
Destination of the token
350 million CRPOS tokens will be issued in the framework of ICO. This cryptocurrency does not relate to securities, electronic finances, or other types of money — this is the type of payment for system commission.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not represent the views of NewsBTC or any of its team members. NewsBTC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied in Sponsored Stories/Press Releases such as this one.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)