- The total crypto market cap extended its upside and climbed above the $255.0B resistance.
- Bitcoin price also gained traction and traded above the $10,500 and $10,600 levels.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is likely to break the $70.00 resistance area and it could continue higher.
- BCH price is above to surpass the main $300 resistance level in the near term.
- Tron (TRX) price is still struggling to surpass the key $0.0160 and $0.0162 resistance levels.
- Cardano (ADA) price is trading well below the $0.0500 resistance area, with range moves.
Bitcoin (BTC) and the crypto market cap are showing many positive signs. Ethereum (ETH), LTC, BCH, EOS, cardano, ripple, TRX, XLM and BNB might rise in the short term.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price managed to recover above the $295 level against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair is currently attempting an upside break above $300 resistance level. If it breaks $300, there are chances of more gains above the $305 resistance level in the near term.
On the downside, an immediate support is near the $292 level. If the pair slides further, the next stop for the bears might be near the $180 level.
Cardano (ADA), Litecoin (LTC) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
Litecoin price is slowly recovering and it is trading above the $68.00 level. However, LTC price must break the $70.00 resistance area to continue higher in the near term. The next major hurdle for the bulls is near the $72.00 and $75.00 levels. On the downside, the key support is at $65.00.
Tron price is still trading in a bearish zone below the key $0.0160 and $0.0162 resistance levels. If there is a successful break above $0.0162, the price could continue to recover. If not, TRX price might revisit the $0.0150 support area.
Cardano price settled below the main $0.0500 support level and even broke the $0.0465 support. ADA price is currently trading near $0.0450 and it seems like there could be an upside correction in the near term. However, the $0.0465 and $0.0480 levels are likely to cap upsides.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a decent recovery in the past few sessions above the $250.0B resistance area. The market cap even broke the $255.0B resistance and recently tested the $265.0B resistance area. It is currently correcting lower, but there are many supports on the downside near the $255.0B and $250.0B levels. The main support on the downside is near the $245.0B level, which acted as a strong resistance recently. Therefore, there dips remain well supported in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, TRX, ICX, XLM and other altcoins in the near term.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)