After his most recent stint teaching about blockchain at MIT, former CFTC head Gary Gensler is reportedly the next SEC Chair.
Diese Folge wird gesponsert von Nexo.io.
Download this episode
Today on the Brief:
- Visa drops $5.3B Plaid acquisition after DOJ antitrust suit
- ECB President Christine Lagarde discusses bitcoin and digital euro
- Acting OCC chief Brian Brooks to step down this week
Our main discussion: Gary Gensler rumored to be the new SEC Chair.
In this episode, NLW discusses:
- Gensler’s background at Goldman, CFTC and MIT
- Gensler’s MIT course
- Previous statements on Bitcoin, Äther, und Welligkeit
- The crypto communities reaction to Gensler at the SEC
Siehe auch: Gensler Said to Be Named SEC Chairman: Reuters
Image credit: Alex Wong/Getty Images News
Blockieren wir Anzeigen! (Warum?)