From the very beginning, the development of DS Plus has been about putting the user first.
The mission of the application is, and has always has been, to “to make it possible for people everywhere to make money just by doing what they always do – by buying their morning coffee, going out for dinner, getting groceries, and hanging out with friends after work.” They are achieving their mission with PlusCoin (PLC). It might be for this reason that the mobile marketing application, available on iOS and Android, has been downloaded more than a million times.
DS Plus users are rewarded for their purchases by receiving instant crypto cashback in PlusCoin. For every purchase made with the DS Plus app, a certain percentage of the payment returns back to the customer, right away! PlusCoin is poised to become das cryptocurrency of mobile marketing and eCommerce.
The PlusCoin ICO has been a success so far, with millions of dollars raised up until this point. You can still participate at https://pluscoin.io – one “First PlusCoin token” (a package of 3300 PLC) can be purchased for 14.5 US Dollar.
Good news for DS Plus Users
The DS Plus team has announced that the mobile application will updated in just a few days, on November 24th. The DS Plus MarketPlace will receive a new user interface, and many new products will be available to be purchased.
The more-than-a-million DS Plus users can look forward to the following new features:
- Touch ID log-in and authentication
- A new start screen for easier management of your PlusCoin finances.
- The new wallet interface allows users to access all the main PLC functions via three simple buttons: “Earn,” “Transfer,” and “Spend.”
- A new user inferface for the redemption of cashback. The cashback feature can now be accessed directly from the PlusCoin map.
- Addition of the ability to transfer PLC with a QR code or phone number.
- New “Friends” function: Now you can see who out of your phone contacts has installed the DS Plus mobile app.
- Live chat with technical support feature added.
- The app now automatically determine your city.
- Various bug fixes.
In the following update, expected features will include:
- Initial integration of the PlusCoin blockchain, using the Ethereum network, to secure purchases on DS Plus.
- Measures to strengthen the social dimension of the app, including a built-in messenger service, where DS Plus users will be able to communicate with one another.
- Improvement of the “Category” tab on the app, making it easier to find online and offline DS Plus partner enterprises and earn PlusCoin.
Good news for PlusCoin investors
- PlusCoin is in demand: During the recent Black Friday sale, which took place on October 27th, 30,000 USD in PlusCoin worth of merchandise was sold. PLC is circulating already, and being used for real purchases – and the ICO hasn’t even ended. You can read more about the monthly Black Friday sales on the PlusCoinblog.
- Major cryptocurrency exchanges are excited to host PLC: As was promised in the PlusCoin roadmap, PLC tokens will debut on the several major exchanges at the beginning of January, 2018. Diesen Monat, the PlusCoin business team reached agreements with a number of exchanges, including HitBTC, Yobit, Get BTC, Mercatox, Bitflip, C-CEX, and Etherdelta.
Given the achievements of the DS Plus team this month, and during the entire ICO, it is easy to see that PlusCoin is well on track to become das cryptocurrency of mobile marketing and eCommerce. The DS Plus app is becoming easier to use for both existing and new users, and PlusCoin is right on track to begin to rapidly gain value, following the end of the ICO.
For more information about DS Plus and PlusCoin visit https://pluscoin.io or subscribe to the telegram channel at https://t.me/PlusCoinENG .
Haftungsausschluss: Die in diesem Artikel zum Ausdruck repräsentiert nicht die Ansichten von NewsBTC oder eines seiner Teammitglieder. NewsBTC ist nicht verantwortlich für die Richtigkeit jeder der bereitgestellten Informationen in Sponsored Stories / Pressemitteilungen wie diese.
Lassen Sie uns blockieren Anzeigen! (Warum?)