DDF will raise investment funds using an Ethereum-based token sale.
In the upcoming token sale, DDF is targeting sale proceeds as high as 247,500 ETH with a cap of 247,500,000 DDF Tokens.
The ICO will commence July 10th, 2017, 10:00 UTC. The Smart Contract address where Ether should be sent to can be found shortly before the ICO here: https://www.digitaldevelopersfund.com/ico/
Quick Facts About the ICO
- The only accepted currency in the ICO is Ether (ETH).
- DDF Tokens are an ERC20 token. They can be viewed in any supporting Ethereum wallet, for example, MyEtherWallet.com, MIST, Parity, or Token.im.
- ICO participants send Ether to the ICO address that will be published on the DDF website. The Smart Contract mints DDF tokens instantly and sends them directly to the user’s wallet.
- Tokens are then immediately transferrable.
- 1,000 DDF = 1 ETH
How to Prepare for the ICO
- Convert your funds into Ether and send them to a wallet that supports ERC20 token.
- On Monday, go to https://www.digitaldevelopersfund.com/ico/ to find the Smart Contract address.
- Caution: Do not send funds to the Smart Contract from an exchange or multi-sig wallet. You will lose funds this way.
- Caution: Do not send funds before the ICO starts and the website clearly announces that the ICO is live.
- Join the official Telegram group to keep up with the latest developments: https://t.me/DigitalDevelopersFund
After the ICO
Immediate after the ICO, DDF Tokens will be tradeable on coss.io.
The bulk of the Ethereum proceeds from the token sale (70%) will be used directly for portfolio investments. A further 15% will be used for a reserve fund, and 15% will be used to fund operations.
The first net profit will be distributed September 30th, 2017.
Founded as “Domain Developers Fund” under Cayman Islands Mutual Fund Law in 2010, DDF already knows a thing or two about investing in digital assets. DDF holds 1,540 high-value domain names such as Audit.com, Exhibitions.com, Swords.com, PR.uk or a portfolio of country.net names (such as Belgium.net or Spain.net). DDF has already realized chart leading sales, for example, cars.net for $170,000 USD.
In the past weeks, Blockchain experts like Rune Evensen (from the exchange coss.io), Reuben Godfrey (also an advisor to SONM), Ruslan Gavrilyuk (of TAAS) and George Daneliua (zrCoin) have joined DDF’s advisory board.
DDF has also announced a strategic partnership with COSS.io to list the DDF token on their exchange right after the ICO. With TAAS, DDF has agreed to use their Crypto Audit to bring further transparency to the fund’s investments.
To learn more, visit DDF at www.digitaldevelopersfund.com.
The DDF vision is to be the premier investment fund for digital assets and to profit from their extraordinary growth potential.
DDF Asset Ltd.
89 Nexus Way
|Mark Owen, Fund Advisor
DISCLAIMER: THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT A PUBLIC OFFER FOR INVESTMENT. IT IS DIRECTED ONLY TO KNOWLEDGABLE INVESTORS WITHIN THE ETHEREUM NETWORK. This document does not constitute a recommendation by DDF or its Directors, the Investment Manager or any other person, or advice to any recipient of this document, on the merits of participation in the ICO. Investment in the ICO carries substantial risk and may involve special risks that could lead to a loss of all or a substantial portion of such investment. Unless prospective participants fully understand and accept the nature of Company and the potential risks inherent in DDF they should not invest in the ICO. DDF Tokens are not being structured or sold as securities. This document and the ICO and any information on the DDF website is not intended for and applicable to U.S. citizens or legal entities domiciled in the United States. U.S. citizens or legal entities domiciled in the U.S. may not participate in the ICO. This document is for information only, please consult the full Prospectus on the DDF website.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not represent the views of NewsBTC or any of its team members. NewsBTC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied in Sponsored Stories/Press Releases such as this one.