After his most recent stint teaching about blockchain at MIT, former CFTC head Gary Gensler is reportedly the next SEC Chair.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
Download this episode
Today on the Brief:
- Visa drops $5.3B Plaid acquisition after DOJ antitrust suit
- ECB President Christine Lagarde discusses bitcoin and digital euro
- Acting OCC chief Brian Brooks to step down this week
Our main discussion: Gary Gensler rumored to be the new SEC Chair.
In this episode, NLW discusses:
- Gensler’s background at Goldman, CFTC and MIT
- Gensler’s MIT course
- Previous statements on Bitcoin, Ethereum, e Ripple
- The crypto communities reaction to Gensler at the SEC
Guarda anche: Gensler ha detto di essere nominato presidente della SEC: Reuters
Image credit: Alex Wong/Getty Images News
Blocciamo gli annunci! (Perché?)