Ethereum has been steadily gaining 5% a day over the last week and is now reaching a new high of $2900. Ethereum is currently trading at a new all-time high of $2866, with a market capitalization of $331 miliardi.
Nuovo mese, Nuovo ATH
For the first time in history, Ethereum was able to reach $2,850, and it is on its way to surpassing $3,000. This will help the virtual currency to break its all-time high price and get closer to Bitcoin’s market capitalization. While Bitcoin remains the most common virtual currency, its market share has fallen below 49%, and Ethereum’s market share is approaching 15%.
According to data analytics platform Skew, the recent ETH price rally coincides with an increase in spot trading volumes since mid-April.
Ether spot volumes have materially picked up since mid-April pic.twitter.com/3WqHlWdsl7
- storto (@skewdotcom) aprile 29, 2021
Analysts are optimistic about the ETH price surge, predicting that it will continue in the near future. A majority of market participants expect that the Ethereum price will rise to $10,000 or higher by the end of the year.
Bitcoin has crossed $58,000 in the last few hours and is now very close to $60,000, a high psychological level that will be critical to surpass in the coming days.
Bitcoin and Ethereum aren’t the only virtual currencies that are rising in value. Binance Moneta
" Leggi di più
‘ href =”https://www.newsbtc.com/dictionary/coin/” data-wpel-link =”interno”> Coin (BNB), Dogecoin, and Litecoin are all up. Binance Moneta
" Leggi di più
‘ href =”https://www.newsbtc.com/dictionary/coin/” data-wpel-link =”interno”>Coin has risen by over 2% nell'ultimo 24 ore, bringing it up to $627.
Dogecoin continues to draw buyers, and it is now trading at $0.36, più di 17%. After surpassing $272, Litecoin, the digital asset generated by Charlie Lee, è su 3.14 percent from yesterday.
Articolo correlato | Ethereum si consolida sopra $2,700, Qui ci sono possibilità di movimento verso il basso
Fundamental Reasons For ETH To Hit $10K
Market analyst ‘Spencer Noon’ has provided the top-ten reasons why Ethereum holds the potential to hit $10,000 entro il 2021.
- There’s a massive demand currently for the ETH block space as the Ethereum blockchain overshadows its peers with the average daily fee paid around $18 miliardi.
- NFT sales on Ethereum have been skyrocketing and have recently surpassed $600 milioni.
- Ethereum-based Polygon network currently processes $1 million in daily transactions. It has also onboarded some of the biggest DeFi projects like Aave.
- The Ethereum blockchain network currently has more than $50 billion in outstanding stablecoin supply.
- As of date, the Ethereum blockchain network settles $30.5 billion of value every day which is twice that of the Bitcoin blockchain network.
- The daily active addresses for Ethereum are on a continuous rise and have reached a new all-time high above 625K in recent times.
- Ethereum is slowly emerging as an institutional-grade technology with the explosive growth of the DeFi activity this year. Of the total $65 billion locked in DeFi, a majority of the DeFi projects are on Ethereum.
The Ethereum community is now waiting for the ETH 2.0 update to be launched. Di conseguenza, ETH could grow to become one of the world’s largest blockchain networks. Several projects have moved from Ethereum to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) in recent months, attracting a slew of new Decentralized Finance (DeFi) progetti.
Ethereum may be able to reclaim its supremacy in the DeFi market with ETH 2.0. With cheaper and faster transactions, the world’s second-largest blockchain network may once again become home to the most widely used and powerful dApps, attracting users from Binance Smart Chain who previously used Ethereum.
Articolo correlato | Ethereum Closing In on $2,800 As ETH 2.0 Deposit Contract Hit New ATH
Immagine in primo piano da Pixabay, Charts from Tradingview.com
Blocciamo gli annunci! (Perché?)