After his most recent stint teaching about blockchain at MIT, former CFTC head Gary Gensler is reportedly the next SEC Chair.
이 에피소드는 Nexo.io.
Download this episode
Today on the Brief:
- Visa drops $5.3B Plaid acquisition after DOJ antitrust suit
- ECB President Christine Lagarde discusses bitcoin and digital euro
- Acting OCC chief Brian Brooks to step down this week
Our main discussion: Gary Gensler rumored to be the new SEC Chair.
이 에피소드에서, NLW discusses:
- Gensler’s background at Goldman, CFTC and MIT
- Gensler’s MIT course
- Previous statements on Bitcoin, 이더 리움, 및 리플
- The crypto communities reaction to Gensler at the SEC
또한보십시오: Gensler Said to Be Named SEC Chairman: 로이터
Image credit: Alex Wong/Getty Images News
광고를 차단하자! (왜?)
출처: 코인 데스크