A wide-ranging conversation about the state of macro, why central banks can’t really do anything and why private markets are leading the future of money.
Raoul Pal is CEO and co-founder of Real Vision, a platform fundamentally disrupting macroeconomics and financial media.
In this wide-ranging conversation, he and NLW discuss:
- Hot takes on the most recent Jerome Powell/Federal Reserve press conference
- Why central banks can’t do anything more until they merge with treasury departments
- Why stablecoins are disrupting how we think about global reserve assets
- Why traditional financial media missed an entire generation of investors
- Why all macro debates are boring
Let’s block ads! (Why?)